Cost-Effective Solutions Tailored To Your Business Objectives
At Meynardie & Nanney, PLLC, we understand that innovative and cost-effective legal solutions to business or commercial claims are often not possible without first understanding the nature of the business. Our lawyers have more than 60 years of combined experience representing small businesses and commercial clients in a variety of industries throughout North Carolina. We understand business, and we will work hard to understand yours so as to obtain effective resolutions tailored to your objectives.
Our clients range from small, owner-operated businesses to large, nationally known corporations. Both Mr. Meynardie and Mr. Nanney have more than 25 years of experience prosecuting and defending clients in business-to-business litigation, internal business disputes and employment-related concerns, including:
- Breach of contract disputes
- Lease disputes and commercial real estate litigation
- Disputed sales contracts, warranty disputes
- Unfair or deceptive trade practices litigation
- Fraud/misrepresentation claims
- Franchise agreement disputes
- Shareholder or partnership disputes
- Business-to-business divorces
- Whistleblower claims/qui tam litigation
- Corporate governance concerns
- Enforcement/defense of covenants not to compete
- Other employee-related contract disputes
- Protection of trade secrets, including intellectual property litigation
- Professional negligence
We understand the significant impact litigation can have on your business operations and your bottom line. Beyond the financial costs of litigation, we know the time commitments you or your employees must devote to activities that have little or nothing to do with your business.
We work with you to find creative legal solutions through the more cost-effective means of negotiation, mediation and arbitration wherever appropriate. All of our Raleigh business and commercial litigation attorneys, as tough negotiators and experienced mediators, have achieved successful results through these methods. When litigation cannot be avoided, however, we are experienced and aggressive advocates in court.
Contact Our Attorneys Handling Breach Of Contract Claims In Raleigh, Durham And Chapel Hill And Throughout North Carolina
We strive to obtain effective solutions that protect both your firm’s immediate and future interests. Put our experience to work for you and contact our firm at 919-891-8409 to discuss your case with one of our partners in a confidential consultation.