Meynardie & Nanney lawyers are experienced business, commercial, and construction trial lawyers, with more than 60 years experience trying cases to verdict. Our members are regularly rated by our peers as among the best in our field. We have the same high quality education and training that big companies get from big firm lawyers. However, because of our size and business model our clients receive more responsive service and the attention of our most experienced lawyers.
At Meynardie & Nanney, PLLC, we understand that litigation is generally not a part of your business strategy. We also know that legal disputes can be a costly distraction from your operations. By implementing innovative strategies focused on the key issues in your case, our Raleigh business law attorneys seek cost-effective solutions that resolve your issues effectively and efficiently.
When you work with our firm, you can be assured that you will receive:
- The best legal representation available anywhere. Quality of representation comes first. Every client, regardless of the size or the complexity of their legal issue, is entitled to the very best representation we can provide. When you call our firm, you will speak directly with one of our AV-rated attorneys* who will oversee your case from start to finish.
- The fastest resolution consistent with finding a successful outcome. Resolution of legal disputes can take time but at Meynardie & Nanney, we have demonstrated success at resolving disputes before trial. We understand the costly effects litigation can have on your business. We have often been able to obtain pre-trial resolutions through summary judgment, negotiation, mediation or arbitration. Both of our members are successful mediators and regularly assist individual clients and other counsel involved in mediation.
- The most efficient and cost effective representation. We are constantly evaluating new technology to reduce cost. Through the use of integrated practice management, case management and document management software, we have eliminated or significantly reduced the inefficiencies inherent in large document cases. This allows us to effectively manage and reduce costs to our clients, handle highly complex cases efficiently and access critical documents from anywhere at any time.
- Experienced civil trial attorneys. In those instances where a negotiated resolution or a dispositive motion cannot be obtained, we have the resources and expertise to protect your interests in court. Both Mr. Meynardie and Mr. Nanney have more than 25 years of experience litigating to verdict commercial, civil and construction-related claims.
- Lawyers with a record of proven results. Although our prior results should not be considered a guarantee of future performance, we are proud of what we have been able to achieve for our clients. Often we have obtained successful resolutions prior to trial, thereby saving our clients significant legal costs.
Contact Our North Carolina Law Firm | Serving Clients In Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill and Throughout North Carolina
If you require experienced counsel and representation in business, commercial, construction-related disputes or other legal issues, contact our firm at 919-786-2504. We seek creative legal solutions and provide aggressive advocacy to help you achieve your objectives.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards. AV Preeminent is the highest rating under the Martindale-Hubbell peer review system.
Our Core Values
- Quality comes first. Every client, large or small deserves our best every day.
- Legal claims should not be decided by who has the deepest pockets. We are committed to reducing costs and improving the process for the delivery of our services.
- Our clients pay us for solutions not billable hours.
- Early and thorough review of the evidence and law leads to more efficient, less expensive, and both more favorable and quicker resolution of claims.
- Clients should not pay for lawyer inefficiency. We offer alternative fee arrangements that encourage efficiency and ensure that clients do not pay for our inefficiencies.
- Technology makes us more responsive, more efficient, less expensive, and ultimately better lawyers.